Tips on creating a profile for Childcarers
Each profile requires a picture (preferably a headshot), the photo must be of good quality and be a picture of you only. If a photo isn’t uploaded or includes other people – the profile doesn’t go live. Having a photo makes the service more personable, it is always good to put a face to the name!
A photo should reflect your professionalism, therefore, a clear image in which you look smart and friendly.
Your bio should be a professional personal statement, that sets out your experience and achievements to date.
Questions to think about:
- Why would you make a great Nanny or Babysitter?
- What makes you suitable? i.e. number of years’ experience, qualified teacher, a parent yourself etc
- What is your knowledge and experience within childcare?
- Do you have any specific skills? i.e. speak a foreign language, play an instrument etc
- Be personable – highlight any achievements and list what you like to do in your spare time