Terms & Conditions
Understanding the Terms and Conditions
Babysitters UK is a childcare and education introduction platform, trading under Prime London Nannies Limited (09993583).
‘Babysitters UK’; ‘we’; ‘us’; and ‘our’; means Prime London Nannies Ltd of Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
‘Service Provider’; ‘You’; and ‘Your’; means any person registering with us to assist with your job search, including purchasing of any of our services.
‘Service User’; ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means any person registering with us to assist in your recruitment needs, including purchasing of any of our services.
Introduction to the Terms and Conditions as well as the Use of Babysitters UK Website
- Babysitters UK does not provide any guarantee that the content on this website is accurate. Nor does Babysitters UK offer any warranty about the suitability of the content shown on this website or any documents produced by Babysitters UK. The user of the website is fully aware that the information provided by Babysitters UK might be inconsistent and also that Babysitters UK openly exclude liability for any mistakes to the fullest extent permitted.
- Babysitters UK will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content uploaded or posted by you or any other user. We have the right to remove or delete any posting you make on Babysitters UK and/or disclose to the relevant authorities, if in our opinion, your post is abusive, threatening and/or illegal.
- It is up to you, the user, to be sure that anything available (products, services and information) through the Babysitters UK website is specific to your requirements. Babysitters UK accepts no responsibility if what is offered does not meet expectations.
- Babysitters UK do not vet, interview or carry out any background checks of any kind on any of the Services Providers and Service Users. It is the responsibility of the Service Providers and Service Users to carry out their own due diligence and we accept no liability whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law unless you use our vetting service.
- Babysitters UK do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of using this website.
- Written consent from Babysitters UK is needed to create links between this website and another website. Failure to comply will result in you indemnifying us for any loss or damage caused to the site, because of such linking.
- We endeavour to ensure continuous availability of our website but accept no responsibility or liability for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused.
We may alter the content, design and specification of any section of Babysitters UK website without notice.
- All copyright, intellectual property rights and database rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Babysitters UK or its third-party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
- Babysitters UK may increase or decrease the amount payable for subscriptions without notice. Subscriptions that have commenced prior to the change will continue at the original rate and the new amount will become effective from the date of your next payment following the change unless we notify you otherwise.
- Any other website links that are seen on the website are for your use, but this does not mean to say that Babysitters UK wholly agrees with the content of these websites nor does Babysitters UK accept the content published on these linked websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions are intended to limit the rights you may have as a consumer under local law or statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Babysitters UK liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employee/s.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal and regulatory reasons, or to reflect changes in our services or practices. We will endeavour to notify you of any material change that affects you. However, you should regularly check our home page to see if any changes have been made.
- You agree to indemnify us (including our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies) against all third-party claims and liabilities related to your breach of this Agreement and/or to your use of services.
- If any dispute arises in relation to this agreement, then this will be subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Additional Terms for Service Users
- It is not compulsory to be a Platinum Service User to access and use our website, however, certain areas will be limited.
- Any Service User may sign up for our platinum service on a monthly or yearly basis, prices are stated on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Platinum Service Users will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Post a maximum of 1 job adverts per a month on our job board. Unused adverts cannot be carried forward to the following month.
- Each advert will be placed on our job board for 30 days.
- Download a maximum of 50 Service Providers CV’s per a month. Babysitters UK at its discretion may increase the monthly usage upon requests submitted to email@example.com
- Service Users agree that you are solely responsible for the information you put on Babysitters UK.
Additional Terms for Service Providers
- Service Providers agree that you are solely responsible for the information you put on Babysitters UK.
- Registered Service Providers will be able to apply for vacant jobs located on our job board.
- Service Providers have the option to become a featured user, membership is £8 per month (inclusive of VAT).
- Platinum Service Providers will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Your profile will appear near the top of the results list following a default search by the Service User
- Babysitters UK do not guarantee that by subscribing to a featured user you will secure a job. This is simply a tool that will enhance your visibility to Service Users.
- For the avoidance of doubt, purchase of the featured offering is optional, and you may search and apply for jobs on our website free of charge upon successful completion of your online registration.
- Service Providers agree for their details to be shared on sister sites of Babysitters UK in order to maximise their chances of finding a job.
Scope of Service
- Babysitters UK acts as an introduction platform, allowing Service Providers and Service Users to connect in order to enter into a work or services agreement.
- Service Providers offering their childcarer services include part-time babysitters, full and part-time nannies, full and part-time childminders, emergency or occasional nannies and before and after school nannies.
- Service Providers offering their Tutor services specialise in providing home based tutoring covering a range of subjects from English, Science and Mathematics to learning to play an instrument or another language.
- Babysitters UK does not employ Service Providers booked by Service Users nor does it take a commission on income Service Provider generate.
Subscription, Cancellation and Termination
- Subscriptions are payable in advance and will automatically renew at the end of each subscription period. Payments are automatically charged to your card on your renewal date.
- Platinum Servicer Users and Platinum Service Providers may at any time give notice of their intention to terminate their subscription. This termination takes effect on the expiry date of their current subscription, provided that the notice is made by the Service Provider or Service User no later than 48 hours prior to the expiry date of the current subscription.
- Terminating your subscription can be done via two ways;
- By logging on to the platform using your individual login credentials and going to the membership section under your account
- Or; by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and full name.
- If you dispute any charges you must contact Babysitters UK in writing immediately at the following email address: email@example.com
- If you make an unjustified debit or credit card charge back due to not recognising or failing to remember the transaction, then you will be liable to pay us within 5 working days following the date of our written request including the following charges:
- All third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge back, including bank charges and payment processor charges.
- £25 admin fee (inclusive of VAT).
- Without prejudice Babysitters UK reserves the right to terminate any membership either when the current paid membership expires or by giving the Service Provider or Service User immediate notice and for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- All payments are final and no partial or total refund for the subscription will be granted by Babysitters UK unless a request is made within the legal fourteen-day cooling-off period. However, this right is invalid should you access and/or use an element of the service.
- Service Providers should ensure they have Public Liability insurance in place in the unlikely event a claim is made against you.
- The Service User is responsible for ensuring that their home contents insurance includes cover for Employers and Public Liability insurance for domestic workers, including Childcarers and Tutors.